Have you heard that Biznet Software Company has been acquired by Insight Software? Since the acquisition years ago, the development team at Insight has been building the next evolution of the BizInsight which is amazing and now called Spreadsheet Server.
So today I’m happy to announce the release of Spreadsheet Server for Ross ERP and a migration path for your existing BizInsight Reports. Spreadsheet Server still works as an intuitive Microsoft add-in for your live Financial Reporting and Analysis with your Ross ERP data directly into Excel.
So, what’s the difference between BizNet and Spreadsheet Server?
• Spreadsheet Server is many times faster than BizInsight!
• The report distribution component called BizBroadcast is now included in Spreadsheet Server
• Report development is much easier with new easy to create data connections
• Drill down from GL to sub-ledgers or other data sources including images
• Upgrade licenses and interface to create new real-time data connections, even to other non-GL data sources
Migration to Spreadsheet Server is simple! Installation takes about an hour, and most users can learn Spreadsheet Server in less than 2 hours. You can even utilize the reports you have created in BizInsight inside of Spreadsheet Server.
I’m sure you are wondering about price. We are currently running an end of year promotion that allows you to upgrade for a fraction of the cost. There will be a minimal increase in the support cost to support additional features, but your licenses will migrate at no additional cost.
If you are interested in learning more about Spreadsheet Server, we have recorded this 16-minute webinar so you can see the additional features in action.
Let me know if you are interested, and I’d be happy to hop on a call to discuss further. Let’s set you up for success in 2020 by upgrading the power of your reporting with Spreadsheet Server before year-end.